What is an independent insurance agency?
Independent insurance agents represent multiple insurance carriers. They will shop you through various companies to help you determine which has the right fit for your needs.

Who does the independent insurance agent work for?
You. Independent insurance agents are here to be an advocate for you!

What insurance do you specialize in?
We work with all kinds of insurance. We can handle your Life Insurance needs. We also specialize in Auto, Homeowners, and Umbrella coverage. We also handle small business General Liability coverage as well.

What is liability coverage?
There are different types of liability coverages. But, generally, liability coverage is for anything that is deemed to be your responsibility. It protects you from either having to pay for the damages or being sued.

How do I know how much my policy should cover?
Coverage amounts can vary depending on if it is your auto insurance or homeowners insurance. Generally, we do not recommend anything lower than 100/300 coverage amounts on your auto. If you have a lot of assets or teenage drivers we also recommend an Umbrella policy as well. Umbrella policies are very reasonably priced and add an additional layer of protection.

What kind of insurance do I need?
If you drive an automobile and have a driver’s license you are required to have auto insurance. If you have a loan on your vehicle, the finance company will require you to have comprehensive coverage as well on your auto policy. For most people their home is their largest asset, so you would want to make sure it is protected as well with homeowner’s insurance. The mortgage company will also require you to have homeowner’s insurance. We also do a lot of Life insurance as well. Nowadays Life Insurance can be used not only after you have passed away, but before if need be. Most of the Life Insurance carriers we work with have plans with Living Benefits, which means you can pull from the policy early if needed. This comes into effect if you were to become ill much like a disability plan would in most cases. This would allow you to draw from the plan and use that money to pay medical bills, house, car, utilities, etc. while you are recovering all tax-free. This helps take the stress away of caring for your family financially while you are not able to work. We would be happy to discuss any of these plans with you as each case is different.

Will you compare quotes from different providers?
Yes, as an independent agent we look at multiple carriers to help determine the best coverage for the most reasonable rate. Please remember that the lowest rate is not always the best coverage. Usually, if the rate is low it is because they have either lowered or removed some sort of coverage.

What is the best way to contact you?
The best way to reach me is either by phone or email. Our office number is 770-294-3908 my email is: Bill@schaubinsuranceservices.com

How will I be billed for my premiums?
For personal lines, you will usually be billed directly by the carrier. For commercial lines, during the first year, you will have to pay the agency. Then, on renewal, the carrier will bill you.

What hours do you work?
Our normal work hours are Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. Evenings and Saturdays by appointment only.

Our Full Range of Services

life insurance

Life Insurance

Live your life fully protected and secure your family’s financial future.

Read More
auto insurance

Auto Insurance

Drive safely with the right type of protection. We offer auto insurance.

Read More
home insurance

Home Insurance

Protect your most valuable asset today. We offer home insurance policies.

Read More
general liability

General Liability

Don’t be held liable for injury. Protect your business with general liability.

Read More

Get the Protection You Deserve

Live your life fully protected with our insurance policies. We have insurance for every need- whether personal or business. Call us today to learn more at (770) 294-3908.

We offer services in: